The night you’ve been planning for is finally here! Kids are roaming the neighborhood in search of sweet treats and neighbors are hoping to avoid seasonal pranks.
As you wait at home with family and friends to greet the neighborhood kids, you want something to snack on too, if for no other reason than to keep yourself from raiding the candy bowl in between visits.
This pumpkin pie-inspired dip is super easy to make and should satiate your sweet cravings in a less-guilty manner than justifying a few fun size candies as “just one” full-size candy bar.
It takes just a few minutes to make and will keep you munching all through the night!
- 1/2 package of neufchâtel or low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsps maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of Wholesome Goodness® Cranberry Vanilla Granola Cereal
- 2 apples cut up Wholesome Goodness® granola bars for dipping
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Scoop from mixture into a bowl and top with some left over granola
- Slice apples and arrange around bowl on a plate. If you want to dip granola bars, you can cut them up into smaller pieces, and leave out the granola topping for the dip.
- Serve and enjoy!