Whether you participate in Meatless Monday, are watching your cholesterol, trying to eat a more plant-based diet, or just want to feel better…try this garden protein bowl! It’s full of nutrients, fiber, and nearly 60 grams of protein! This is great as a side for two people or the full meal for one!
- 2 cups of broccoli steamed (protein= approx. 15 grams)
- 2 cups of raw spinach protein= approx. 10 grams
- ¼ cup of Wholesome Goodness Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 cup of edamame steamed (protein=approx. 20 grams!)
- 1 cup of pinto beans- cooked or out of a can drained. (protein= approx. 12 grams)
- Put all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well with the dressing and additional honey mustard.