If you’re anything like us, when you think of entertaining a group of people, your mind immediately goes to salsas and dips. Salsa is always an easy crowd-pleaser and they’re generally simple to make. If you’re really in a pinch, there’s always our jarred salsa. However, if you have a little more time, you can make this chunkier, chutney-style pineapple and avocado salsa and pair it with our brand new Sweet Chili and Omega Tortilla Chips.
You may want to double the recipe, because it’s sure to have people crowded around the table at every break in the action!
Sweet Chili & Omega Tortilla Chips
- 1 bag of Wholesome Goodness® Sweet Chili & Omega Tortilla Chips
- 1 Tbsp Wholesome Goodness® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1 8 oz can of chopped pineapple* drained of excess liquid
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/4 cup julienned or matchstick carrots
- 8 grape tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic minced
In a mixing bowl, combine the avocado, tomatoes, carrots, onion, pineapple, garlic and balsamic vinaigrette until well combined.
Pour the chips out into a large bowl.
Set them out and serve (and maybe grab a little for yourself before it’s all gone).
* Alternately, you can chop a fresh pineapple, for this you’ll use about half of the useable flesh of the pineapple.